- A jpeg is a lossy raster file format that compresses an image to make the file smaller. A raw file contains all the uncompressed and unprocessed image data captured by the sensors of a digital camera or scanner.
- Raw files are significantly bigger than jpeg.
- You need to process and convert a raw file into a jpeg. Adobe photoshop lightroom enables you to process raw files, edit, and export as.
- When shooting its best for jpeg because they are already processed and can be quickly transferred from the camera and open with editing software. Their smaller size makes transfer fast and avoids any camera slowdown when shooting.
pop art is incorporated imagery from popular culture.
It is considered pop art because she is very known.
observing, passion, curious, shocked, looking around, questionable, unknown scene
- Shutter speed affect the picture a lot.
- There are different types of cameras modes.
- I learned the history of cameras starting.
- I learned how to edit.
- I learned how to layer in editing.
- I’m most interested in portrait photography.
- market and advertise services, plan the composition of photographs, use lighting equipment, capture subjects in commercial quality photographs, archive and manage imagery, maintain a digital portfolio, knowledge of editing software’s, and enhance the appearance with natural or artificial light.
- the average weekly pay for a person working in the U.S. is $1,070.
- When we did portraits here it caught my attention a lot more than any other one.
- learn about the photography tools that suit your style and may most help you meet the needs of your clients. Learn the skills. Study photography in an associate or bachelor’s degree program, or work as a photo assistant to a professional studio photographer.
- the purpose of the main light is to light up the subject.
- the purpose of the fill light is in case of a shadow is too dark, you use that to light it up.
- split light, rembrandt, butterfly, broad, short, and rim light.